Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where i've been at...

Ok, so it's probably not a surprise to anyone who's been checking this that I've not been blogging even half as much as I'd like these last few months. The simple fact is that my course (I'm a student by the way) and other commitments have meant that I've been pretty busy.

I do intend to keep on coming back to this blog and writing as much as possible but it's not been possible in the recent months to post as much as i did in the first few and I've never been as prolific as Certified Banger.

But I've not forgotten to plug a bit of Hip Hop wherever I've been over the last few months indeed I've managed to work it into a couple of unlikely places and I'm hoping to have a couple of interviews up other places soon too.

I'll try not to leave it so long next time.

No comments: