Friday, June 19, 2009

Design a logo. Please

This blog has been going for just over six months now and it’s not about to go away anytime soon. In that time I've completed my diploma, spent more time in London than I'd have liked and expanded by burgeoning trainer museum ten-fold. But there remains one problem. The top banner is still as uninspiring as it was on day one.

So, seeing as my skills with the coloured pencils are comparable to those of Morph himself rather than Tony Hart, I put this plea to you - please design me a logo.

No doubt all three of you visitors to this page will be falling over yourselves to help me out. But just in case I’m not inundated with entries could you put the word out as well, or else I might have to pick up the paints myself and that might risk getting paint on my nice new trainers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If your still looking for a logo/banner drop me a line at james@bonafidezine.com and we can see what we can do.

Also check out www.bonafidezine.com and see if its of interest.